A Step by step guide to fabulous fingers:
1. Remove any nail polish/gel. An uneven surface means an uneven application!
2. Soak your nails for 5 minutes in warm water. This will soften your cuticles so that they can be easily pushed back.
3. Using the flat side of your cuticle stick, gently push the skin around your nails back to expand the nail surface.
4. Clip your natural nails down close to the fingertip and file so that they are round and not square.
5. Buff the surface of the natural nail to roughen it, this makes the glue adhere better.
6. Wipe over your nails with the prep wipe thoroughly to remove any oils.
7. Starting with the hand you write with, place a dot of glue on to the fake nail and one on the real nail.
8. Place the fake nail just above your cuticle (keeping it straight!) and press down onto the nail bed. Hold down for 10 seconds to ensure no air bubbles are present before you go on to the next one.
9. Using the pointed side of your cuticle stick gently wipe around the cuticle to take off any glue that has seeped out.
If the natural nails are not prepped properly before application then the nails will not last as long. PLEASE ensure that your remove any moisture with the prep wipes thoroughly. Nails that have also not been glued down accurately can let moisture in and this can result in fungal infections.